Upgrade your skill and ready to earn in the Oil & Gas, Rig, Petrochemical, power and water industries.Espoir Academy’s Electrical Supervisor Training Program provides all of the training and experience you need to start an exciting career with a promising future.
This program envisage imparting proper skill in Installation, testing and maintenance of electrical devices and components found in Oil & Gas, Rig, Petrochemical, power and water industries.
Job opportunities are offered to all successful trainees of this program.
- Installation, testing and maintenance of electrical devices and components found in Oil & Gas, Rig, Petrochemical, power and water industries.
- Installation, troubleshoot, repair and maintenance (includes calibration and preventive/predictive maintenance) electrical equipment such as motors, Switch-gear, Panel Boards, Transformers, Heavy duty machines, Lighting systems, Grounding Systems, etc.;
- Basic Electrical power system in oil & Gas field.
- Familiarization of interpretation and understand projects drawing and sketches.
- Familiarization with international standards and codes.
- Familiarization with electrical installation and testing procedures.
- Technical, scientific, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Awareness of installation, alteration, repairing and maintenance of all type electrical systems.
- Awareness of Installation, testing and commissioning of Electrical power and control cable systems.
- Installation of Conduit and cable tray systems.
- Monitoring and reporting of construction progress and daily activities.
Course Duration : 3 Months (12 weeks)
Min Qualification : 10th / HSE
Next program start date :
For more information:
Mob: +91 9526885959